A Message from the NTCI Parents Mailing List:

Parents/Guardians:

As some of you are aware, I am the Acting Principal at North Toronto, replacing
William Mack who is on medical leave. As I discovered last night at the School
Council Meeting, the emails that I have been sending parents with North Toronto
news, are not being delivered. We have fixed the technical "glitch" and
hopefully you will be receiving news updates from NT on a regular basis. I will
re-send my previous messages - it is "old news" but it will provide you with a
summary of what has been happening at North Toronto.

Thank you for your understanding.

Martha

Martha Bartley
Acting Principal