From: Jonathan Link [mailto:jonathan.l...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2010 1:03 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Restricting groups in Active Directory

Not really.  I can see that the IT staff in general would want to retain admin
rights generally and limit rights to users based on what they need.  IT staff
at that organization need to adjust to a least permissions framework, too.  If
they've already pushed that framework down to the users or if the users have
always operated under such a framework, then it should be a fairly easy concept
to grasp and there will already be precedent for limiting administrative user
rights.
On Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 12:29 PM, Crawford, Scott