Hey Ivan,

Doesn't have to be more than one format... just one will do. Try a test:

1. Write out a file without pixel_aspect in the header, like SGI with the
format: 20x20 5
2. In a new Nuke instance, read that in. It's square; Nuke has no way of
knowing it had a pixel_aspect of 5.0.
3. In a new Nuke instance, create a format in the root: 20x20 5 (you don't
need to set it as the root format, just define it).
4. Read the same file back in and Nuke matches it to that format,
pixel_aspect included.

-E

Read thg