I'm using Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit. The message in the error is in Dutch
(as is my system), but here is the loosely translated one:

"The version of this file is not compatible with version of Windows you're
running. Check your computer's system information to see whether you need
an x86 (32 bit) or x64 (64 bit) version of the program, and then contact
the software publisher."

But It seems the download is just corrupt as I'm also not getting an icon
to show up (Tried to download it on a couple of computers).

Thanks,

Wesley