Neil Scholes

www.uvfilms.co.uk
+44 (0) 7977 456 197

On 21/06/13 18:19, Daniel Gollás wrote:
Hello! Just letting people know that I have just released a new version of JefeCheck that fixes a couple of annoying bugs.

1. JefeCheck used to crash A LOT when pausing and starting playback using the spacebar. This is now fixed. 2. JefeCheck on Linux is now compiled against a more common glibc++ (GLIBCXX_3.4.13) so it should be easier to install on a greater variety of distros.

You can download the latest version from http://jefecheck.jefecorp.com

I currently have very little time to work on new features but I am slowly but surely moving along so any feedback is important and appreciated. Also, if you use it, please like JefeCheck on Facebook and spread the word with anybody that might be interested.

Thanks!
Daniel Gollás