cheers Daniel

All working ( I'm still learning some Linux basics regarding file names etc :)) - going to play with jefecheck right now :)

Neil Scholes

www.uvfilms.co.uk
+44 (0) 7977 456 197

On 25/06/13 01:03, Daniel Gollás wrote:
Hi Neil, glut should be installed from your package manager (Synaptic) or using plain old apt-get, probably under the name libfreeglut3 or simply glut3

It is a pretty standard library (OpenGL Utility Toolkit)

Greetings.
Daniel.