No probs Igor,

unfortunately I've been unable to repro it on my mac. I am getting mem
alloc issues and it's falling back to the CPU path on my GeForce GT 750M,
so that's probably why.

My windows build for Kronos is still going (don't ask!) so I've not been
able to try and repro there. Given that it's taken so long, I'll try and
have a look in the morning and I'll point the guys who know Kronos
backwards this way.

Looking at your script you mention the GTX980. I know that our support guys
have fielded a few questions with that GPU so you might actually be better
off contacting them - ask for Pete Coleman as he and I were looking into
this briefly some time ago IIRC the GPU name.

As for the bounds issue, perhaps try and ensure that all inputs have the
same-same format, and/or make sure you clear you cache.

Sorry I've not been of more help (yet?).

F.

On 15 September 2016 at 19:04, Igor Majdandzic <subscripti...@badgerfx.com>
wrote:

> Even when I type this in the cmd, I dont get an error report
> C:\Program Files\Nuke10.0v4>Nuke10.0.exe --crashhandling 1 -F 1021-1022 -x
> myFile.nk
>
> But someone suggest to check the frame values, and indeed I managed to
> render the two frames . I truncated after two decimals and I was able to
> render.
> If that was the error I dont know. But it worked.
>
> None the less, Frank thank you. If oyu find something I am all ears why
> that weird Different Bounds Error was occuring.
>
> Cheers, the drink's on me.
>
>     Igor
>
> Am 15.09.2016 um 19:36 schrieb Frank Harrison:
>
> On 15 September 2016 at 18:20, Daniel Hartlehnert <dah...@gmx.de> wrote:
>
>> About that crash reporting:
>> I used to get alot of crashes without crash reporter coming up. It wasn’t
>> Nuke10 but some versions ago, maybe 8. Also, almost no shop i ever worked
>> at allows for outside communication of the workstation nuke is running on.
>> IT security reasons whatsoever. So even if there is a report, it cannot be
>> sent.
>>
> Yep, but we have a set of tools that, if the studio are willing to work
> with us, will allow them to send us such crash reports - although these are
> still in alpha.
>

>> I thought this is worth mentioning. Don’t be fooled by the numbers of
>> reports coming in. There are much more crashes than reports.
>>
> This is our tacit assumption :) No reporting tool will ever be perfect,
> but we can try to make it better.
>
> We introduced the crash-reports in Nuke 8.0 (IIRC) and we have seen quite
> an improvement in the reports since then. To back that up we regularly seek
> out other feedback and that seems to back it up - that it's gotten much
> better. Feel free to disagree (and *please* do).
>
> F.
>

> --
>
> [image: CHIMNEY]
>
> *Igor Majdandzic*
> Compositing Supervisor
>
> CHIMNEY Deutschland GmbH & Co. KG
> Hanauer Landstraße 196
> 60314 Frankfurt am Main
> Direct: +49 69 989 56 431 - *NEW PHONE NUMBER* -
> Fax: +49 69 904 36 68 29
> Mobile: +49 176 321 375 72
> Berlin, Frankfurt/Main, Stockholm, Malmö, Warsaw, Copenhagen, Sydney,
> Singapore
>
> www.chimneygroup.com
>

> AG Charlottenburg HRA 44507 B; Pers. haft. Gesellschafter: Chimney
> Deutschland GmbH
> AG Charlottenburg HRB 130013 B; Geschäftsführer: Ralf Drechsler, Michal
> Kalinowski, Carl Henric Larsson

Frank Harrison
Senior Nuke Software Engineer
The Foundry
Tel: +44 (0)20 7968 6828 - Fax: +44 (0)20 7930 8906
Web: www.thefoundry.co.uk
Email: frank.harri...@thefoundry.co.uk