Hey Guys,

a little bit offtopic here (sorry) but what do you guys use for just
checking ProRes Quicktimes very fast in the OS?

I made the switch to Windows 10 on my private machine (after using Macs for
nearly 15 years) and this is one thing that I'm missing. I want to avoid to
install the Quicktime Player on Windows, because it basically sucks, is
very slow and just annoying.

Native ProRes Support in Resolve, Adobe Suite and Nuke runs great without
having to install any codec on the system.

Is there any program that lets you open ProRes files very fast? I don't
need any extras for this...just basically see the file.

Cheers

Sven