On 9/21/2016 10:37 AM, Sven Schönmann wrote:
Hi Sam,

great...thanks! I will definitely have a look into it. Sounds really good.

And +1 for "tired of VLC"...

I agree.
I'd like to see MPV (and other players) adopt some audio caching so that
they could jog backwards and play back audio while jogging. We been
embedding MPV into an in-house player with very good results and I'm
considering making a version that we can give to clients to avoid the
dreaded "why doesn't it look the same on my laptop in quicktime player?"

If I had a nickel for every time I've heard that......

sam marrocco | chief technical officer
ringside.cutters.flavor.picnic.moonlink

248 548 2500 w
248 910 3344 c