thanks  really appreciate it

I can’t send a pic unfortunately - just signed the NDA etc etc…..

thanks for the snippet - yes they have exactly the same effect - negative
numbers in super brights

interestingly when i change the incoming primary to sRGB rather than
AlexaV3LogC -  i get rid of the negatives and the image looks about natural

Which makes me think that there is defo something weird about the plate - like
the tone mapping is correct but the colours are not….

Anyway - thanks for your help - ill stick with normal nuke for these shots  -
ACES is great if the plates are spun out properly me thinks.

Neil Rögnvaldr Scholes

Director | VFX Supervisor

www.neilscholes.com <http://www.neilscholes.com/>

+44 (0) 7977 456 197