I think this is not possible to do efficiently with just numpy. If you want
to do this efficiently, I wrote a no-replacement sampler in Cython some time
ago (below). I hearby release it to the public domain.

'''

Created on Oct 24, 2009
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/311703/algorithm-for-sampling-without-replacement
@author: johnsalvatier

'''

from __future__ import division

import numpy

def random_no_replace(sampleSize, populationSize, numSamples):

    samples  = numpy.zeros((numSamples, sampleSize),dtype=int)

    # Use Knuth's variable names

    cdef int n = sampleSize

    cdef int N = populationSize

    cdef i = 0

    cdef int t = 0 # total input records dealt with

    cdef int m = 0 # number of items selected so far

    cdef double u

    while i < numSamples:

        t = 0

        m = 0

        while m < n :

            u = numpy.random.uniform() # call a uniform(0,1) random number
generator

            if  (N - t)*u >= n - m :

                t += 1

            else: