ok. I downloaded the LuceneInAction code examples from the book and found
there were some
analyzers and tests/demos which included chinese.

But these analyzers were standalone java programs with a main method.

My question is how to integrate into nutch so the index created by crawl
process can be searchable in thai ?

Someone please help as I'm hopelessly confused by the whole thing. :-(

cheers,
sanjeev.