Oh, Thai words are not space delimited?
OK, in that case, you'd need to study how ThaiAnalyzer works and
then modify the rules in NutchAnalysis.jj (if you are going to use
the web search GUI from Nutch).  This is because the search
expressions are parsed by the parser generated from NutchAnalysis.jj
first before each term is handed to the language specific analyzer,
and currently if a character belongs to the CJK category, each character
is treated as though it were a word.  If ThaiAnalyzer does not do the
same,
you can index the Thai docs but you won't be able to find any doc unless
the search term is one Unicode character.

-kuro