Hi all,

We (as in Fly The Coop) have the ability to open up MadLab for pretty much the
whole of the Rails Rumble weekend in a couple of weeks for teams who want a
base in central Manchester.

Unfortunately, we're going to be rather short-staffed, and I'm not massively
keen on spending the whole 48 hours in the building, and as there needs to be
at least one FTC'er there at all times it's looking like the plan to open up
for the full 48 hours straight is not going to happen.

Right now, I just need to assess interest in what teams want from the space, so
if you have a team (or you're solo), and would like to work with other Rails
Rumblers over that weekend, can you - sometime today ideally - get in touch
with what you're after, and I'll see if we can make it work?

Thanks,

Paul