On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 12:13 PM, Mark Barriger <mark8b...@hotmail.com>wrote:

"My attitude is if your serious about photographing owls and your serious
about observing them then spend more time out looking for them and less
time checking online for other people sightings."

So lets go ahead and punish the folks who are serious about observing
birds, yet have full time jobs, families, and other commitments and don't
have time to go out looking for birds on a full-time basis.

Sure - that's it!

This thread is becoming  an "us" against "them" thread - the "professional"
birders versus the folks who love birds, and love watching them, yet cannot
spend all day out in the field.

It's getting ridiculous.