For directions to the Erie Basin Marina, Google “Erie Basin Marina Buffalo NY”.
 It puts a marker at 329 Erie Street.  The tower where people view from is at
the end of Erie Street (note the loop at the end of the road on the map).
There is free parking at the base of the tower.

>From the I-190 in Buffalo, take the Niagara Street exit and go south.

Just before reaching Niagara Square, turn right onto Elmwood Ave.  There is a
small sign for the “Marina” here.

When you get to Church St, go straight ahead and slightly right onto Lower
Terrace.  That is, do not get onto Rt 5 (the Skyway) and do not turn right onto
Church St.  There is another sign for the “marina” here.

Continue a couple blocks to Erie St. and turn right.  There is a sign for the
“marina” here.

The signs are small and easy to miss.

Good luck if you try for this bird!

Willie