Just to add to Shai’s post regarding the directions to the Greenshank, please
do not, for any reason, walk out into the golf course.  If the bird is present,
birding from the edge of the roadway provides excellent visibility and will
keep disturbance of the bird and of the golfers and park personnel to a
minimum.

Mike Cooper
Ridge, NY

Sent from my iPhone