When I went recently we parked at Fort Tilden and then took a Lyft over to the
Fisherman's Lot at Breezy. You can also take the Q35 bus until just over the
Marine Pkwy Bridge and take an Uber or Lyft from there.
I agree with Stanley though that a national park is supposed to be accessible
to all - or at least to a wider pool of stakeholders. The NPS in recent years
has been very public campaigning to attract greater diversity in visitors.
Having an area that is accessible to nobody but a gated community and a few
permit holders is not in keeping with their stated values regarding a public
resource (which all of our tax dollars pay for). Reaching out to the
Congressional reps and the Parks Service itself to point this out couldn't hurt
and may attract attention.
(And I realize in saying this, that it will still only be most easily
accessible to drivers, which is a bigger issue...)
    On Thursday, February 3, 2022, 06:12:09 PM EST, Stanley Greenberg