Hi,

The MicroKernel interface currently says:

> supported property types: string, number

In addition there's explicit support for binary blobs.

For oak-core (see OAK-33 [1]) we'd need a bit more detailed definition
of the supported value types. A few questions:

1) Are boolean values (the "true" and "false" keywords in JSON) also
supported? It would be nice if they were.

2) Are null values (the "null" keyword) supported? It would be nice if not.

3) Are arrays (i.e. "[" ... "]") supported? If yes, are there
constraints on element types? It would be nice if arrays indeed were
supported. With the restriction that all elements are scalar values of
the same type.

4) Are there limits on number values? Most notably, can a number
that's larger than Long.MAX_VALUE be stored reliably (as a number)?
Larger than Double.MAX_VALUE? What about things like Double.NaN? Or
weirder, the other 2^51 NaN values allowed by IEEE754?

5) Are there limits on string values? For example, can I expect to
store a string value that's larger than 1MB? Larger than 1GB?

6) Presumably strings are in Unicode. Are characters beyond the BMP
supported? Is it possible for a string value to contain a Unicode
non-character, for example U+FFFF?

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OAK-33

BR,

Jukka Zitting