Hi Angela,

My understanding of the proposed design was that there would be two parts
1. MK Client - Each repository for a tenant would be using its repositories
MK Client stack to communicate with one server which provider the server
side implementation for MK layer
2. MK Server

Multiple Repository Instances through there Mk Client stacks would be
communicating with single MK Server. This server can be the store for all
the different repository instance (tenants). The MK Client would be using
some authentication keys based on which access to that section of store
would be allowed to it.

Chetan Mehrotra