Hi,

On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 11:49 AM, Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@adobe.com> wrote:
> FWIW, this was my first thought, too: This completely breaks stateless-ness
> of HTTP and introduces the use of Sessions.

I think you're misreading the proposal. The feature uses separate URI
spaces so all information needed to access such "sessions" is encoded
in each request and depends on no shared state between the client and
the server.

> With my Sling hat on, I am not sure about this example ;-)

I'm just using Sling as an concrete example of an existing complex
client. A JavaScript application or another remote client could easily
have just as complex content access requirements, and I think it would
be good for us to be prepared for such cases.

BR,

Jukka Zitting