Hi

On 27.06.12 15:07, Jukka Zitting wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 2:57 PM, Stefan Guggisberg
> <stefan.guggisb...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> now your proposal seems to imply a different architecture...
>
> You're reading far too much into this. I'm just thinking of exposing a
> feature that seems like it could come in handy for some potential
> clients. Doing so requires zero changes to our existing architecture
> or APIs.

I agree with Jukka. Something like this could become very handy for
"dumb" non-java clients. It's not that easy to implement a transient
space in another language. Doable and needed if you need every possible
performance. But sometimes it would be really helpful, if I could just
outsource that part to the server side. Or start with a very dump client
and extending it later with more transient space features, if there's a
need.

chregu

--
Liip AG  //  Feldstrasse 133 //  CH-8004 Zurich
Tel +41 43 500 39 81 // Mobile +41 76 561 88 60