Good stuff!
Michael

On 15.2.13 11:04, Alex Parvulescu wrote:
hi,

For OAK-624 I needed to compare the test run times between 2 different mk
implementations so I came up with a script that computes the percentage
difference between the 2 'mvn test' runs.

This allows for output like the one in this comment [0].
The interesting part is it is generic enough to be also used when comparing
unit tests that run on oak and jackrabbit (starting with, but not limited
to the tck ones or the query tests that now run on jr & oak).

Please take a look and let me know if you think the output is useful, or if
there is anything more that we could add to it.
The script is here [1].

thanks,
alex

[0]