Hi,

I'm wondering how move operations in a cluster will work in Oak - my
scenario is that more than one cluster node tries concurrently to move
a node to a different location, but each of the instances tries to
move the same source to a different destination. So e.g. we have a
node at /a/node and cluster node 1 tries to move this to /1/node while
cluster node 2 tries to move this to /2/node.
Afaik, with current Jackrabbit 2, the "first" instance succeeds while
the "second" would get an exception.

How will this be handled with Oak? Could it happen that due to this
happening concurrently that the node ends up twice in the repository
(at /1/node and /2/node in my example)?

Regards
Carsten
--