Hi,

On Mon, Apr 28, 2014 at 11:15 AM, Davide Giannella
<giannella.dav...@gmail.com> wrote:
> is there a way to know the following at oak-core/commit-hook level
>
> * On which persistence am I running? Mongo, Tar, RDB, ...

Not really. An instanceof check on the NodeState/Builder would give
you that information, but in a highly fragile manner.

> * Am I part of a cluster of nodes or am I the only one?

No.

If you need such information for something (normally one shouldn't
depend on such backend details), it's probably best to have it passed
it explicitly as a configuration option of your component.

BR,

Jukka Zitting