Hi,

I am trying to use PreAuthentication [2] with Token Creation support
in Oak. For that I have following LoginModules configured in order
below

1. TokenLoginModule
2. PreAuthLoginModule
3. LoginModuleImpl

I managed to get preauth along with token creation work by changing
the PreAuthLoginModule  from [1] with following modifications

1. Set the ".token" to empty in the SimpleCredentials passed in shared
credentials.
    This would enable the TokenLoginModule to create a token in commit phase
2. Copy the token value from shared credential back to the custom
credential attribute

And then access the token value from the passed credential attribute
in session login call.

Wanted to check if this approach is ok or it should be done in a different way?

Chetan Mehrotra
[1]
http://jackrabbit.apache.org/oak/docs/security/authentication/preauthentication.html
[2]