Instead of embedding various such drivers I would prefer we
include/refer them as part of classpath on command line. So one of the
following two approaches can be used

1. Specify the jars as part of classpath

java -cp oak-run-xxx.jar:driver.jar org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.run.Main
benchmark ...

2. OR refer to the jars (pre defined names) as part of Class-Path
attribute of oak-run manifest and place the required jars in same
directory. In that can you can just run the jar with java -jar

Chetan Mehrotra