Hi,

this is currently not possible because the DocumentStore API
does not have such a method. There's an existing issue closely
related to your request:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OAK-2066

I think in general it makes sense to add such a method. As
you can see in the issue, the background write is not the only
application that would benefit from it.

Regards
 Marcel