On Thu, Aug 6, 2015 at 11:50 AM, Thomas Mueller <muel...@adobe.com> wrote:
> ...I very much prefer if things that belong together stay together, and are
> not taken appart into *-api, *-common, *-impl projects. Because taking
> things apart makes maintenance very hard....

I agree, besides doing just one thing a module should be as complete
as possible. What you're showing is a typical example of too small
modules.

OTOH if one module does storage and indexing and access control and
monitoring for example it's too much IMO, that should ideally be four
modules.

> Testing is always a challenge, and testing many possible combinations of
> bundles in different version is just not possible....

Also agreed, in Sling we are only testing very few combinations,
actually just one combination per release.

-Bertrand