Builds are failing due to missing snapshot dependency. And as the CI
for Jackrabbit is not working
(https://builds.apache.org/job/Jackrabbit-trunk/) the snapshots are
not there. I am deploying snapshot builds from my system. Hopefully
that should get this build going

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project oak-blob-cloud: Could not
resolve dependencies for project
org.apache.jackrabbit:oak-blob-cloud:bundle:1.4-SNAPSHOT: The
following artifacts could not be resolved:
org.apache.jackrabbit:jackrabbit-jcr-commons:jar:2.11.0-SNAPSHOT,
org.apache.jackrabbit:jackrabbit-data:jar:2.11.0-SNAPSHOT,
org.apache.jackrabbit:jackrabbit-data:jar:tests:2.11.0-SNAPSHOT:
Failure to find
org.apache.jackrabbit:jackrabbit-jcr-commons:jar:2.11.0-SNAPSHOT in
http://repository.apache.org/snapshots was cached in the local
repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update
interval of Nexus has elapsed or updates are forced -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with
the -e switch.
[ERROR]
please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1]
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/DependencyResolutionException
[ERROR]
[ERROR] After correcting the problems, you can resume the build with the command
[ERROR]   mvn <goals> -rf :oak-blob-cloud
Chetan Mehrotra