Hi,

One more thing. The “upgrade" command requires a lot of Maven dependencies
(Amazon API client for the S3 support, Jackrabbit 2 for the repository
upgrades, etc.) Some of these dependencies conflicts with the Oak modules (eg.
Jackrabbit 2 uses older lucene-core than the oak-lucene and the new version is
not backward-compatible). Because of that, the dependency management in the
oak-run module is complicated - even before my patch there is a separate
profile for building the project using Jackrabbit 2 dependencies and there are
also two assembly files building the normal jar and the “jackrabbit 2” jar.

I think we should extract the upgrade command to a separate Maven module (eg.
oak-migrator or oak-upgrade-tool). This way we can precisely define what are
the required dependencies and we don’t need to care if they are compatible with
other oak-run commands.

Any objections? :)

Best regards,
Tomek