Hi Tomek

While I see that OAK-4128 has been resolved fixed, I still experience
a failing SegmentToJdbcTest.validateMigration test, with my pending
changes for OAK-4119.

I will take the liberty to mark the test with an @Ignore tag when
committing my changes. What's your preferred way to investigate
this? Shall I clone the OAK-4119? Or do you want to take a closer
look once I am done such that you can actually experience the
failure?

Kind regards
Angela