Hi Francesco

+1 for centralizing logic for creating a NodeStore instance.

I like the idea of encoding the description of a NodeStore instance in
a URI. This is both concise and extensible. We need to also consider
how to express the use of different DataStores as well. I.e. the URI
should ideally describe a complete setup.

Regards
Julian