On 2016-06-02 15:40, Michael Marth wrote:
Hi Julian,

While WebDAV would be really preferable, I take your word that WebDAV as a
protocol is not possible (I believe you know a thing or two about WebDAV).

However, the transport protocol is only one aspect. For the sake of the
argument assume a custom protocol for transport.
What is still missing from a repository perspective is the capability for
random writes into binaries.
I think it is the latter that we should look at in the context of this use case.

...but the limitation is also present in the JCR API, right?