The main topic seems to be that we need a way to identify the issues
that we want to solve for a stable release of oak-segment-tar. In a
quick offline conversation with Michael, we came up with the following
ideas - to be discussed - to track issues.

1. If an issue is not essential for the stable release of
oak-segment-tar, leave the fix version empty.

2. If an issue is essential for the stable release of oak-segment-tar,
set the fix version to one of the upcoming releases.

3. When a release is performed, if there are unresolved issues for
that release, move those issues to the next release.

Points 2 and 3 guarantee that the issues that we consider important
have visibility on the mailing list. If an issue is unresolved and is
postponed to the next release it will appear on the mailing list.
Point 1 guarantees that this will not happen for unimportant or
unplanned issues, reducing the noise considerably. This approach also
avoids the creation of Jira versions that have no meaning from a
semantic versioning point of view.

Looking forward to your opinions about this.