Hi Sri,

in this mailing list we only discuss development concerns that relate to
pure Oak, AEM specific questions should go through other (Adobe) channels.
The current way Solr index can filter content is by whitelisting /
blacklisting properties [1]; that is you compile a list of properties
(whitelist) that should be indexed (all the other properties will never be
indexed), or a list of properties (blacklist) that should not be indexed
(all the other properties will be indexed).
If you have any requirements that you think could be helpful in certain use
cases, feel free to discuss it here and / or open a Jira issue.

Regards,
Tommaso

[1] : http://jackrabbit.apache.org/oak/docs/query/solr.html