Thanks for forwarding. We've been to one of those slaved before but the build didn't get far. I switched to the generic Windows label as recommended for now. Let's see how this turns out.

On 18.10.16 9:22 , Robert Munteanu wrote:

This might be of interest to you in the context of getting Oak CI
builds setup on Windows.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Gavin McDonald <>
Subject: New Windows Slaves Online - Old slaves will ge going Offline
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2016 16:44:34 +1100

HI All,

As some of you know, we have been working on replacements for
Windows1( <>)  and
Windows2 ( <>)
Jenkins slaves.

We are pleased to announce that windows-2012-1 and windows-2012-2 are
online and operational.
Please do start using these now.

The new nodes are direct replacements for windows1 and windows2 nodes
which as of this notice are now
deprecated and will be turned off at the end of this month - 31st
October 2016.

Please move your jobs to the Generic ‘Windows’ label if you have not
already done so, or tie your jobs to the
new slaves if you wish to start testing on those before the cut off

Any jobs still tied to the deprecated slaves by the cut-off date will
be moved to the Windows generic label by

Gav… (ASF Infra Team)