hi davide

could you elaborate a bit on your proposal? from the names (oak-operations
and oak-development) it's not clear to me what code would go into which
module... also i am not sure about deleting oak-run. for the sake of
limiting impact (also when it comes to the backport you mention later on)
i would rather suggest to move out code that doesn't belong there and keep
stuff that more naturally fits into 'run': so, only one additional module
and no deletion.

as far as backporting to all branches is concerned: that's for sure not
feasible for the benchmarks i have been putting into oak-run when
introducing new features and improvements.

kind regards
angela