Greetings,

We are researching the best way to expose digital assets that are managed in a
non-JCR based enterprise DAM system via Adobe's native DAM UI and are wondering
if it's possible to, for example, bind a path like /content/dam/edam/... to a
remote data source.  Adobe had released an alpha or beta version of a package
for JackRabbit that enabled a remote RDBMS source dataset to be grafted into
the JCR tree at a configured path. Content was mapped from the database and
exposed via the JCR APIs.  Is it still possible to implement such a feature
with Oak and if so, can someone point me to the interfaces that would have to
be implemented or a how-to guide if one exists?

Thanks,

Dave Beaudet
National Gallery of Art