Hi all,
I'm trying to deal with backward-incompatible changes on my repository
structure. I was looking at the oak-upgrade module but, as far as I could
understand, I can't really make modifications that require some logic (e.g.
remove a property and add a new mandatory property with a value based on
the removed one).
I saw that one of the options might be the "namespace migration":
- remap the current namespace to a different prefix;
- create a new namespace with original prefix;
- port all nodes from old namespace to new namespace applying the required
modifications.

I couldn't find much documentation on the topic, so my question is: is this
the right way to do it? There are other suggested approaches to the
problem? There's already a tool that can be used to define how to map a
source CND definition into a destination CND definition and then apply the
modifications to a repository?

Marco.