Hi all,

I am currently trying to build oak from master. When doing mvn clean
install I get an error in the oak-lucene module.
It looks like the referenced adobe granite parent pom is missing. I guess
this error does not occur when someone builds using the Adobe vpn.

So I think we need to publish the parent pom to maven central. I will try
to find someone with the rights to do this.

Christian

-----

[*ERROR*] Failed to execute goal on project oak-lucene: *Could not resolve
dependencies for project
org.apache.jackrabbit:oak-lucene:bundle:1.8-SNAPSHOT: Failed to collect
dependencies at org.apache.tika:tika-parsers:jar:1.15 ->
com.drewnoakes:metadata-extractor:jar:2.9.1 ->
com.adobe.xmp:xmpcore:jar:5.1.2*: Failed to read artifact descriptor for
com.adobe.xmp:xmpcore:jar:5.1.2: Failure to find
com.adobe.granite:parent:pom:60 in https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2 was
cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until
the update interval of central has elapsed or updates are forced -> *[Help
1]*

Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Computer Scientist