Hi,

I can't vote because I seem to be hitting OAK-7291 consistently.
I have a running Mongo v3.6.3 in the background which I cannot stop at the
moment due to a very long running script.
This is a known issue, so I will try again tomorrow when I can shut down
the Mongo instance.

best,
alex

On Tue, Mar 6, 2018 at 9:29 AM, Marcel Reutegger <mreut...@adobe.com.invalid