On 2018-04-04 13:19, sud...@tapmatessoftware.com wrote:
Hi Julian,

Thanks for your reply.

I am trying to create DocumentNodeStoreService with customBlobStore as true and documentStoreType as RDB. I create a file org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.plugins.blob.datastore.S3DataStore.config and org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.plugins.document.rdb.RDBBlobStore.config in the config folder.

Hope I gave you the information which you needed to suggest the changes. If there is any config file i need to create. Please provide sample.  My target is to have RDB for the metadata store and S3 as the binary storage system.

Dunno. I'm personally not using this setup, but as far as I recall, we have tests for this in the oak-pojosr subproject. Also, did you inspect the error logs?

Best regards, Julian