HI Oli,

while I let Matt and the other oak developers discuss the technical
aspects, I would like to point to a less technical aspect: certifications.
Oak does not have any certification in the area of "compliant archiving",
which rules out cases, where the business is willing to go for that risk.

Jörg

--
Cheers,
Jörg Hoh,