Hi,

During the release vote for recently released 1.6.16 version we found
OAK-7975 [0]. After some discussion, we restarted 1.6.16 release to
include the fix for OAK-7975 [0].

But I had forgotten to update fix version on oak issue to capture
1.6.16 and hence the issue missed being part 1.6.16 release notes. The
current fix version field is set to contain both 1.6.16 (to capture
reality) and 1.6.17 (to get part of release notes for 1.6.17).

Re-tagging a published release note to include it would be problematic
- so, I'm just notifying the dev list about it (the issue also
captures these details).

[0]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OAK-7975

Thanks,
Vikas