Hi,
when I delete a node that has version history, using node.remove() and then
session.save(), should all version info related to that node be deleted
automatically? what about the files in that version history?

After deleting, I print all nodes of the repository and I keep seeing those
version nodes. Actually, I was working with a repository uses a
DataStoreBlobStore and after deleting some file nodes I was expecting that
the total size of the folder that contains the files would decrease and it
did not happen, which led me to make this question :)

Thanks.

Jorge