Dear Oak Team,

we are trying to setting up an lucene index for our oak instance. Till now it
looks like the index is not being applied and we are thinking about if we are
missing something essential.

We have imported the oak-lucene artifact, registered the
LuceneIndexEditorProvider and added an proper index to oak:index generated with
http://oakutils.appspot.com/generate/index

Checking lucene with oak-run we get the response “No Lucene directory found at
path [/oak:index/lucene]” and the mbean for lucene doesn’t gets registered.

In the documentation we didn’t found additional dependencies for activating the
index. Any hint how we can get it running is appreciated 😊

Used oak version is 1.6.20

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards
Philipp Koetz