s-maver commented on PR #3140: URL: https://github.com/apache/jackrabbit-oak/pull/3140#issuecomment-5813411813
Thanks for approving the workflow run. I have rebased onto current trunk (fa5479a5dd), so the branch is again a single commit moving `netty.version` from 4.1.136.Final to 4.1.138.Final. The previous run came back red on `DataStoreCommandTest.gcSweepRefsOld` in oak-run, with 287 of 288 tests passing in that module. Before asking anything I tried to check whether it was related to this change, and I found the same test failing on trunk in two recent runs that do not touch netty: - OAK-12402, https://github.com/apache/jackrabbit-oak/actions/runs/35965040099 - OAK-12401, https://github.com/apache/jackrabbit-oak/actions/runs/35840900624 This PR only moves a version property, so I could not find a path from it to that test, though I may well be missing something. Is that failure already known on your side? The failure from the earlier run on this branch, `QueryTest.relativeNotExistsProperty_New[SegmentTar]` in oak-jcr, did not come back: Oak JCR Binding finished SUCCESS in that same run. Would you be able to approve a run on the rebased branch and take a look when you have a moment? Happy to adjust anything that would help. -- This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service. To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the URL above to go to the specific comment. To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at: [email protected]
