For every bank (and their customers) there is a set of services run by the bank
or other entities, which rely on the AS of the particular bank for
authorization. In some cases, a service may bring its own AS to the party (due
to technical restrictionions). So an RP binding to a certain bank-specific
service ecosystem needs to determine which AS every RS relies on. Authorization
requests for RS relying on the same AS (the bank) can be combined into s single
request/flow resulting in an optimized UX.