Avery - Some errors in your note.

First of all - there are still missing (BAR, result pages for each series,
etc.) and broken things (seed sheets not correct for each series, failure to
accomodate different distances ridden in WTT Invitational, wrecked up team
names, etc.) on the official site. The  only sites which currently have the
correct material are http://www3.sympatico.ca/celia.mcinnis/tt/2002/  for the
open series and  http://www3.sympatico.ca/celia.mcinnis/wtt/2002/index.html
for the Women's series. And the season is pretty much done by now...

Also - the official link to last years results is WRONG. The correct link is
http://www.geocities.com/ottawabicycleclub/ . Please ensure that this is
corrected. I am asking this as the person who was the official time trial web
keeper last year, and the  year before, and the year before, ...

You can't possibly have expected me to take your "offer" sent to me on Aug 19
2002 21:21 seriously! It was extremely insulting and showed absolutely no just
consideration for one such as myself who had donated more than 1000 hours of
time to the club over the last few years! Rod was certainly more pleasant, but
equally non-negotiable.

I NEVER "categorically refused (in writing)" to put TT results on the obc site
- I merely stated to Rod (in writing) my current PREFERENCE for keeping them
on my personal space and having the obcweb link to them. I gave good reasons
for this preference, and in fact stated to Rod that if I found the board to be
more reasonable in the near future than it had been in the previous half year,
I could certainly change my preference. Most of us negotiate on the way to an
agreement...

Also, I NEVER resigned as TT webmaster - This was a job which I have enjoyed
doing for the previous 5 seasons. The TT webmaster job was always independent
of the obc webmaster job until I, as the TT webmaster, was asked to ALSO serve
as the obc webmaster.

In actual fact, I did NOT even resign as obc webmaster - There was a reading
comprehension problem of the board members. ("I FEEL that I have no choice but
to ...." (written in frustration with Rod's refusal to modify his web plans in
the light of my well-grounded technical concerns and corrective input - and we
can all see the problems which resulted on the current obcweb from this
failure to deal with such concerns!) is many steps shy of an affirmation...).

Sorry, but I just don't think that dictatorships work - and most especially
not amongst volunteers! I'm an intelligent, hard-working, productive
individual, a keen cyclist, and, yes, "unofficially" of course, an anarchist!

Celia

P.S.: As Bakunin said "An Anarchist is one who neither oppresses nor will be
oppressed".